Monday, July 25, 2011

Random Thoughts

1. Mammy's Hostel
Im thinking my mother should start running our house at home like a hostel in order to make her life easier!
- Up and out of bed buy 12 on check out days. No laying around the place no matter how hungover you are.
- No noise when you come in at night, as other people ae sleeping
-Clean up yourself after you cook
-Do your own laundrey

2. Colombia
How many U's are in the spelling of Colombia?
None.

3. Change of plans
Now this is the first time Iv said this out loud... but what if I decided to stay here till December... depending on $$$$$ of course, and then just hit NZ for xmas? I would miss the world cup though which is going to be epic.... hmmmmm decisions decisions!

4. I miss my kitty cat! Sockos.... <3


No comments:

Post a Comment