Monday, July 11, 2011

Random Thoughts

1. Smoking
A really dirty disgusting habit but one which I dont plan on giving up when I can get a pack for $3

2. Crazy dreams
So I am having these mad mad  MAD dreams that were sooo vivid which I was able to remember no problem. Turns out its the maleria tablets, they make you mental!! Its pretty cool actually!

3. Faking it
Colombia is apperantly the place in SA to get your plastic surgery done! Its big big business here and people travel from the US to get it done dirt cheep! I may arrive in NZ with a little somthing extra... or less I havnt decided yet.

4. Talking Spanglish
Ok so my spanish is coming alone ok. I have the basics and I can say stuff when I think hard. The problem is they talk so fast at you I freeze up and panic and then I cant remember any! Aghhh

5. SALSA
I got thought how to Colombian salsa the other night. Its hard enough but I had a very very good teacher ;) haha

1 comment:

  1. Love it. I am looking forward to hearing all about the rest of your trip! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete