Sunday, July 17, 2011

Random Thoughts

1. Who wants to be a millionaire?
I do and in Colombia I am!! The currency is Colombian Pesos $1 = 2000COP

2. Apologies I should explain...
I have used the term 'Gringo' a good bit. A Gringo is basically a whit person in Latin America! And the 'Gringo trail' is the route that most tourists take through SA.

3. Me, Myself & I
Travelling alone has its pros and cons but the pros defo outweigh the cons. I get to do what I want when I want, Im looking after myself and no one else, it forces me to get out there, to talk to people and in turn leads to an amazing travel experience.

4. Food
I love it and Iv been eating some really delicious local cusine. When I get a second I plan on doing a section documenting the weird and wonderful foods that I have tried.

5. The wheels on the bus
I have my fist mega bus journey ahead of me tonight 16 hours..... Euwww

6. Mozzies
Feckin mozzies LOVE me. At present I have two bites on my neck, 3 on my feckin face and countless others. They are the bane of my life at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment