Friday, July 8, 2011

Random Thoughts

Time alone really does make you think, and in my case some really weird stuff. But in the name of an honest blog here it goes....

1. Talking Spanglish
Why the hell did I not learn Spanish before I came here? Im spending 3 months in  a Spanish speaking continent and I know NOTHING. Im staring at everyone like a big Irish ejit.... ugh god! Ok so I have my book that Sibh gave me and my mission is to learn the language asap. In the meantime Im throwing a few o's onto the ends of words and hoping for the best!

2. Loving me for me
This might sound like a load of bullshit but its true. Doing this backpacker thing really doesnt leave any room for luxuries . Since Iv gotten here I have not had any fake tan/make up high heals etc. Im as white as snow, the mozzies love me and I look..... like me!! Im stripped bare for the next 3 months. What you see is what you get and there is no getting around it. I think it will do me some good.

3. Nom nom nails
Since Iv been here I havnt bitten my nails once, a nasty habbit which I had acquired! A sign that I have left all the stress behind? I think so.

4. Swit Swoo
A walk in Panama City will do wonders for ones confidence. Iv never been told Im more beautiful that many times in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment